Friday, February 14, 2014

This Game is Flapping Ridiculous

As many people are probably well aware of, a new game has made its short lived entrance into the app store. This game is called Flappy Birds. And it has managed to make its way onto the cell phones, tablets, and many other iDevices of many young people. This game has been one of the most addictive games to come into the app store in quite a while. Although many games are fun, this game is highly addictive. This game has led to the murder of a 17 year old by his 16 year old brother, over a low score. The developer of the game has also received death threats for taking the game out of the app store. Devices that are already equipped with Flappy Birds are selling online for ridiculous amounts of money. Still, I am not going to let this game get the better of me. I vow not to play it for hours at a time, nonstop....Besides, it is highly unlikely that I can beat my high score of 315...



No comments:

Post a Comment