Monday, February 24, 2014

Vlog Dog Schmog

In English class, we have again taken on a project in which we initiate ourselves to reach an outcome, using the concept of 20 %. The idea of 20% time is that you spend on self motivated learning. For my project, I have decided to take on vlogging. Vlogging is the idea of making video blogs rather than just typing them out. I have uploaded two videos so far, and I have four more weeks left for my project. Because I have actually grown an interest for making vlogs, I might maintain my YouTube channel even after the project deadline. My channel name on YouTube is "ever so creatively" BrandonVlogsYou. All three of my videos can be found below. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe over on YouTube.

Interview with Stef Lo

Vlog #1- Introduction

Vlog #2- Coming Out Story 

No comments:

Post a Comment