Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Apology

For those of you who actually read my blog, you will notice that I have not posted in quite a few weeks. I am so sorry for that, but I have had a lot going on recently. For those of you who didn't know, yesterday was National Coming Out Day. Yesterday, along with many other people, I decided that I was tired of the closet. After all, closets are meant for clothes, not people. Yesterday I decided that I wasn't going to let sexuality be an issue for me anymore. I was able to successfully tell 3 of the 4 people who I actually wanted to know. In the process, 2 other friends, plus my entire Algebra 2 class found out. Let's just say that math wasn't the number one thing being talked about in that room...Along with this issue, I have had other family/personal things going on that has made blogging near impossible. I have been in a pretty downer mood, and haven't been doing much of anything. In all honesty, I haven't done any of my homework for the past week. Still, I wanted to let you guys know that I haven't given up on blogging, and I plan on putting up some new content very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment