Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Bucket List

After getting assigned this topic for an English blog post, I thought that it would also make a good post for my personal blog. So here is a compiled list of 25 things I want to do before I die.

1. Graduate High School
2. Go to College
3. Fly in an airplane or helicopter
4. Travel the world
5. Meet Taylor Swift, amongst other celebrities 
6. Enconter my favorite Youtubers
7. Get married
8. Become a teacher
9. Survive a week in the wilderness without food,water,shelter, or technology
10. Spend New Years in Time Square
11. Find a message in a bottle
12. Donate blood
13. Go scuba diving
14. Watch the sunset on the Pacific Coast
15. Ride a roller coaster
16. Do something charitable (Buy Christmas presents for orphans, etc.)
17. Visit Area 51
18. Help a random person in need
19. Set a world record
20. Ride in a hot air balloon
21. Have an epiphany moment/ life-changing experience
22. Live vegan for a week
23. Go to the CMA’s
24. Picket Fred Phelps’ funeral…
BUT MOST OF ALL, I WANT TO…
25. Live a rewarding, unregrettable, successful, happy, all around great life =P

No comments:

Post a Comment