Thursday, October 24, 2013

Friends

Friends, in general, are a must have if you ever want to make it through the rough patches in life. And the number of friends you have doesn't necessarily matter, as long as you have good friends. Recently, I have noticed a change in my friends, and it is definitely for the better. I have seen that my friends and I are getting really close. We can talk about just about anything and they are really supportive through everything I have been going through recently. I have also noticed people who I wouldn't even call my "good friends" supporting me. The people at my school in general a great people, and I am so blessed to live in such a great community. Being able to have "guy friends" that accept you as gay is a huge deal. Overall, I have just been feeling so happy recently, and I couldn't have done it without my friends. After having a stressful year from hell, it feels great to know that my friends will be there for me when I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment