Saturday, October 19, 2013

Those Who Make an Effort, Make an Impact

In life, I have found that a majority of people have a tenancy to "take the easy way out." I have even noticed myself doing such in certain circumstances. But there are a small amount of people who actually work hard for the sake of helping others. And I feel that these are the people who make the greatest impact on a persons' life. There are people out there who do enough to get by, and others who work hard to get ahead. I feel that the people who come out of their way to help me are the people who keep me going. I strive for success, and I feel that it comes much easier when you have people in your life who present you with challenges. And for this, I would like to say thank you to those who make an effort, because your hard work is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment