Sunday, October 20, 2013

Suggestions List

I am writing this post because I have been having a hard time recently coming up with ideas for new content. I have started to create drafts whenever I come up with ideas so that I don't forget them. But even still, it is hard to write posts when you don't have a topic. So in my desperation, I am asking for your help. This blog gets a decent number of views, but as of yet no comments. So in order to initiate this, I am asking you to leave a comment on this post with a suggestion/topic for a new post. Throw any idea out there that you might have, because I am in dire need of new content. Thank you in advance to those who help me out. Also feel free to leave comments on my old post telling me what you think. Truthfully, it is hard to write for an audience that you don't know anything about. So your opinions will help me with future post. Again, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment