Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Changes

Recently, I have noticed a bunch of changes I have made in my life. Over the past few years, I have noticed myself converting from Christianity to Atheism. And along with this change, I have seen myself becoming a much better person. I am much nicer to people since I changed. Yeah, granted I joke around with people a lot, I am never really "mean" to them. I have also noticed myself becoming more accepting of people. Black, Chinese, Christian, Muslim, Gay...I don't really care. All of the judgmental things that I used to say about people are ancient history. Along with my better attitude, I am also performing better in school. My grades keep on getting higher as school goes on. My work ethic has increased ten fold. And overall, the nicer I am, the better I feel about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment