Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some of My Favorite TV Shows

Bones- My favorite TV series of all time has to be Bones. I watched all seven seasons on Netflix in only a month. I watched all of season 8 on illegal video sharing websites. And now, I am watching season 9 on Fox every Monday.Unlike most shows on TV, Bones has an amazing, well developed story line that goes along with it. I think that this is what makes Bones unique as compared to other shows. And aside from that, the characters are very easy to fall in love with. I can't wait to see what the new season has in store.

The Glades- Another one of my favorite TV shows is The Glades. There is really only one reason I fell in love with this show is, and that is Uriah Shelton. Uriah is an actor who plays in one of my all time favorite movies. When I heard that he was going to play in a new TV crime series, I was very intrigued to check it out. Now, having watched all three seasons of The Glades, I am in complete awe. I am super excited to see what it coming in season 4.

Psych- The reason that I found Psych was a complete accident. I was browsing Netflix simply looking for a new show to watch. Psych looked interesting on the USA commercials, but I never actually watched it. After the first episode, I felt very compelled to keep on watching. Only having watched like 10 episodes, I feel that Psych will give me something to watch for the next few weeks.

Jeopardy- I have loved Jeopardy from a very young age. Game shows in general have made up a huge part of my TV diet considering I live with my grandparents. But Jeopardy has never caused me any agony watching, because I have always loved trivia. Even at a young age, I enjoyed outsmarting everyone in the house.

NCIS- The show NCIS was introduced to me by my grandpa, and there is really one reason that I keep on watching, and that is....Abby! Although everyone on the cast of NCIS really adds to the quality of the show, Pauley Perrette makes an absolutely amazing character. NCIS would not be the same without Abby. She is the main reason I watch the show.

The Finder- Watching The Finder was also no accident. The characters on this show have guest starred in many episodes of Bones. The show overall looked interesting, so I decided to give it a shot. Luckily I did, because this show had some guest appearances from the cast of Bones. Even though there has only been one season, I have no doubt in this show's success, and I am ready to see what else they have to offer.

Knight Rider- Being a popular 80's show doesn't keep this one off my list. Knight Rider was back when David Hasselhoff was a good actor. And the technology for that time period was pretty awesome. The only other show I can think of that is similar is Airwolf. The story lines for Knight Rider are all the same, but still worth watching, thanks to Kitt. Without Kitt, I probably would have given up on the show quite honestly.

Glee- Glee has to be one of my all time favorite TV shows at the moment. After watching all of the episodes released, and downloading all of my favorite soundtracks, I can't emphasize how much I love this show. It has just the right amount of drama, and is kept balanced with all the happy, cheerful songs. It definitely is a way to keep my mind off of things, and just enjoy music.

No comments:

Post a Comment