Friday, September 6, 2013

Mitch Calling

As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently received a signed copy of Mitch Albom's new book. Not yet having completed the book, I still felt compelled to write about how great of a book it truly is. First of all, Mitch is such a dynamic author. All of his books can be used to relate emotionally to the reader, whether they are fiction or nonfiction. A great nonfiction example being his best-selling book Tuesdays with Morrie. My favorite, most memorable quote up to this point is, "You might think a person who brings proof of heaven would always be embraced. But even in the presence of a miracle, the human heart will say, why not me." This quote really touches me because of how true it really is. You would expect people to be joyous over such a miracle, but no matter what, there is always a person who's jealousy exceeds their joy. The more I read, the more I fall in love with this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment