Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Favorite Parts of High School

My favorite parts of school are the freedom, the bonding, and the sociability. The freedom however comes with a price. We are free to make our own decisions, granted we make good choices. These freedoms could just as easily be taken away from us if we make stupid decisions. Next, is the relationships that students form with their teachers. At this point, teacher's aren't just teachers. They are advisers, coaches, and in many cases, your friends. I feel that I could talk to any of my teachers on a personal level without school interfering. Lastly, the sociability in school allows you to make and interact with friends. I honestly would be so lonely if I didn't have my friends from school. Overall, these are the reasons why I actually like going to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment