Sunday, September 22, 2013

More Sad News

Last week, I found out that one of my best friends could be moving to Louisiana. Being "only" 1300 miles away from Pennsylvania, they only way to talk is through social media, or Skype. This whole experience is making me realize how much I take for granted. Just a few days earlier, I was being pretty rude to this friend. Now I might not be able to see him again. He has a month left to find out for sure, and you better believe I am going to spend as much time with him as I can. Time flies by, and I want to make it count. Although I can't take back some of the things I said, I can always apologize and make the most of this whole experience. I have never had a problem where my best friend has moved away, and I am not sure how to deal with it. I can only hope that things work out, and worst case scenario, I at least get to say what I want before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment